As most of you already know that Apple has released their new firmware version iOS 6.1.3, with this release Apple has patched the untethered jailbreak exploits, which made it not possible at this point to do untethered jailbreak on iDevices that are running iOS 6.1.3.
What’s New in iOS 6.1.3?
According to wikipedia.org the following are the new features in iOS 6.1.3 :
- Hulu Plus app: Completely redesigned, adds support for closed-captioning.
- iTunes in the Cloud: Adds support for Music in the Cloud in Japan and Israel.
- Stability and performance: Including improvements for software update, subtitles, and general performance.
- Security Fixes.
Below is a list of direct download links for iOS 6.1.3 for all device:
- iPhone 5 6.1.3 (GSM)
- iPhone 5 6.1.3 (CDMA)
- iPhone 4S 6.1.3
- iPhone 4 6.1.3 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 6.1.3 (CDMA)
- iPhone 3GS 6.1.3
- iPad Mini 6.1.3 (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 6.1.3 4th-Generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 6.1.3 3rd-Generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 2 (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPod Touch 6.1.3 4th-Generation
- iPod Touch 6.1.3 5th-Generation
Untethered Jailbreak 6.1.3?
Although at this moment an untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 is not available, it’s been confirmed that a new Untethered Jailbreak Exploits has been found for iOS 6.1.3, for all the devices, but it’s not ready yet for a public release, it is under development, and hopefully it will be released very soon.
In the main time a tethered jailbreak is currently available for pre-A5 devices on iOS 6.1.3, so if your device is listed below then you will be able to jailbreak your device and install Cydia immediately:
- iPhone 4 (GSM) iOS 6.1.3 (Jailbreak & Cydia Download)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA) iOS 6.1.3 (Jailbreak & Cydia Download)
- iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.3 (Jailbreak & Cydia Download)
- iPod Touch 4G iOS 6.1.3 (Jailbreak & Cydia Download)
What is Tethered Jailbreak?
The only jailbreak available for the devices listed above, is a tethered jailbreak which basically means that, every time you reboot your device or in case you lose battery charge, you will have to connect your device to the computer and run the jailbreak software again, otherwise you will lose your jailbreak, at the end of our tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, we will show you how to boot into tethered jailbreak, it’s pretty simple.
As soon as the Untethered Jailbreak is released we will update our Members Zone and notify our members.
If you have an iPhone 4, 3GS, or iPod Touch 4G running iOS 6.1.3, just login to our members area and follow our easy, step by step instructions to jailbreak your device and download cydia 6.1.3 instantly. If you are not a member yet, please sign up using the following link to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3
For more information on Cydia and Jailbreak, please click on any of the links below:
Also if you would like to be updated with the latest jailbreak news please subscribe to our mailing list.